im gettin this crazy wierd bwing sound on my 2nd fret of e and B strings, anyone know how i can fix this? its really annoying cuz during solos it annoys the hell out a me.
Its not too late, its never too late
your action is probably to low raise the bridge, or if the neck warped a little bit in the season change, then adjust the truss rod
Take Jesus not drugs.
Fret buzz you just gotta raise your string at the bridge a little bit so that it does not touch the Fret when it viberates
Either raise the string or have somebody at a guitar shop or a luthier set up the truss rod so you can keep the action the way it is (if you have a specific reason for having it that low and want to keep it).
what type of guitar?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i asked to see ur bridge type. u can try lifting ur action a little. but because its the top frets, sometimes that means ur neck isnt bowed enough. (like said)

so ga and try the bridge but if it doesnt help enough or leaves u with a really high action, then repost.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011