okay so i ahve a double jointed pinky and when ever i try tapping with it, it gets stuck. any one else have a double jointed pinky that have fixed this problem?

edit: the lick im playing is this

------1h-3h-4p-3p-1p-0---------
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
i have the same problem... basically on the fast stuff i stretch my ring finger to the 4th fret and play the 3rd fret with my middle finger. It's not as fast but i find that if you build up strength in your fingers you'll find that it gets easier to control your little finger. A helpful little exercise is place your fingertips (not thumbs!) on the edge of a table and try and lift up your little, ring and middle fingers while keeping your index grounded. That one helped me alot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
i have a broken pinky so its pretty similar to that. well it broke a while ago but it still wont cooperate

My mind is going. I can feel it.