Hi. I tried to record through Audacity using my Line 6 POD XT Live using my USB as my line in to my computer but Audacity wouldn't record anything? Any ideas on how to record through Audacity or even Kristal? Thanks.
did you select the PODXT as the default recorder in audacity under preferences?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I don't think audacity has the option of picking up USB as a line in, if the pod 6 has a stereo out run that to your computer's line in with an audio cable, or guitar lead if you have a couple of lead adapters
Plug it into the usb,
install the drivers and all that jazz..
go to preferences and select Pod XT live as the input

it does allow it,
as i personally am using it
right now
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Quote by Striketalonx
Plug it into the usb,
install the drivers and all that jazz..
go to preferences and select Pod XT live as the input

it does allow it,
as i personally am using it
right now

Hey there! I finally figured out how to record through Audacity and it does a good job of it! Thanks for your insight. I have 1 more question. I've noticed that alot of my modeler patches really sound good in front of my amp but totally awful when I record it. I've messed around with the EQ's and have learned that if I turn the presence down and use the mod and delay buttons it really helps smooth it out when recording but just not quite enough for the stuff I'm trying to record. Do you have any insight on what patch I can use and the setting to use it at for a good smooth 80's heavy metal rythmn and lead guitar? Thanks!