My most recent (finished) recording.

I made it in a guitar duel between Shelby (Cheesemuffin909) and myself. I'm pretty damned proud of it, really. I like it. With some more work, to fix up the bits where my playing was a bit weak, (especially the tapping) I think it could really have some potential.

Hell, even my brother said he liked it. This is the brother I don't get along with at all, the one who hates all my stuff. So that's a good sign

Anyway, here's the link:
http://mtlly-ssrd-dstrctn.dmusic.com/

It's an instrumental song (no vocals). Not entirely sure of the genre... it's kind of a merging of different genres.
My brother called it "Thoughtful Rock", whatever that means :P

So yeah, crit if you will
I didn't have a signature until now.
I liked it.I thought it sounded really good and well thought-out.Little bit of polishing up,and maybe soften the tone a little bit and it'll be great.Nice one.

-Occy
Quote by Meh!
I have masturbated on the back of a life sized panther doll.

...Don't ask

haha
Master Yoshikuni of the Pit Samurai.pm Theguitarist to join.
i agree with the fella.. the song sounded great.. but u need to tweak the tone a little bit more.. because its an istrumental song, so the tone is quite important.. and the bass - put more presence in it..

mind crit me?

http://freqzz.dmusic.com/
you gotta b joking this is crap, not trying 2 b negative just realistic, u could use an industrial buffer & still wouldnt get this song polished. That said, dont give up u have something, just find your nieche.
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
^Industrial buffer?
What the hell are you on?

Nice stuff, cool instrumental, but better recording quality and tone would be nice. The Microsoft Sam song is awesome though.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.