hey guyz i gots 3-4 grandz 2 spen on giutar stufz but i duno wat 2 buy

im thiknin a ibaenz jEM n mebe sum marhsla tube aMp and i wan sum wah pedla n al teh ohter stuf i n3ed 2 bcum teh nu henerx

can u guyz suges me wat shud i get??????//

i lisn 2 musk liek blikn182 n liknin park n gren dei n me cheamikl romazn n venged 7fold n atretyu

thx
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!

Go into your local guitar shop and try out all the expensive guitars, get what plays and sounds nice, not what is popular (necessarily)

Do the same for amps and pedals, then you will have a lusch setup
My Kit:

Encore Precision Bass
Cort Artisan A4 Bass

Kustom KBA10
Laney RB5 Richter Bass Amp Combo

Zoom B2 Bass Pedal
20ft Lead x 2
Wireless Headphones

Quote by Noremorse96
i almost got my neighbour put in jail when i told them i petted his cack (penis slang)
was that sarcasm?
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
was that sarcasm?

uh wat iz sracasm guzy i r serz i wana buyy

f*ck, I can't take it anymore. This is disgusting, sorry I just wanted to see if I can get any 'kicks' out of a retard "pls tell me wat 2 buy for 8838348348 $" post. I must say I didn't feel anything at all except for a slight amount of retardation creeping into my braincells.

Maybe from now on I can refer anyone who makes this kind of a post to this thread, and they'll see the wrongness of their ways and repent, or something.

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

I repent my sins, I am guilty of making a joke thread targetted at the dozens of silly threads that grow here like mushrooms on a rainy day.

lol, UG has bunch of homos and snitches like azn_guitarist lol. Thats sad since he's asian too.
Quote by sylent
lol, UG has bunch of homos and snitches like azn_guitarist lol. Thats sad since he's asian too.

azn_guitarist > you
*closed*

don't do it again.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?