Ive just recieved my B.L L500R and 500XL and fitted them to my Jackson to replace my Seymour Duncans!

WOW, good god, these pickups are amazing!!

They are better than the ZW EMG's, or should i say different! Anyway, they are the best all round sounding pups, rolling back on the volume and tones, you can achieve and sounds, not just metal.

Have a pure Dimebag metallic trebley sound, BUT, you can get classic rock outta this and even some lovely blues and jazz in the neck.

These pups have blown me away and i had high expectations, cant recommend these highly enough and at $100 or 60quid for both!!

By the way, this is not advertisement, this is just a happy man!
clips!

where'd you get them from again?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'll get some clips on soon!!

And some of my DG-20's EMG, best pickups ive ever experienced!!

I got them through a shop in the US, cant remember from where though?!

I also have a single coil gap between these two now, i was wondering which passive pup i could use? Maybe a stacked coil?
Its very different to what i thought it'd be. Still really nice rock, but loads of blues and jazz undertones, thats the 500R by the way, there are other models!
What were they called again?
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
What were what called?

Bill Lawrence named and the models are L500R and L500 X-L
Quote by davedoom
What were what called?

Bill Lawrence named and the models are L500R and L500 X-L

It's a joke. I've been recommending those pickups ever since I installed them in my Ibanez.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
If you bought them and didn't order them from Bill and Becky on www.billlawrence.com then they aren't the real deal. back in the old days, there were 2 men that ran the pickup company bill lawrence. One guy split off and mass produced his, you can buy them online and in shops etc. Where as the original Bill still makes his at his home shop, you e-mail ord them and he ships them out. These are the ones Dimebag got, the other may advertise that they are the ones dimebag used but they aren't the originals.
indeed, well these are genuine and if not (not possible) then they still sound better than any of the actives from EMG
Quote by davedoom
Ive just recieved my B.L L500R and 500XL and fitted them to my Jackson to replace my Seymour Duncans!

WOW, good god, these pickups are amazing!!

They are better than the ZW EMG's, or should i say different! Anyway, they are the best all round sounding pups, rolling back on the volume and tones, you can achieve and sounds, not just metal.

Have a pure Dimebag metallic trebley sound, BUT, you can get classic rock outta this and even some lovely blues and jazz in the neck.

These pups have blown me away and i had high expectations, cant recommend these highly enough and at $100 or 60quid for both!!

By the way, this is not advertisement, this is just a happy man!

what kind of jackson, I've been thinking of popping these into my ibanez grx20 (im poor, sue me), and at the moment i am not sure wether its made of basswood or alder (the site says different things depending on your reigon). I dont think its a good idea to put the BL in an alder body.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
not sure what my jackson is, its the older 80's ones made of ALDER.

They still sound fantastic!!

Thick and sharp!