has anyone been to the one in jacksonville florida by best buy? im goin there today havent been there in a while an when i was there i was a total noob so anyone know any good deals they got at the moment?
ive been to many guitar centers, and ive come to realize they dont really have deals. they say everything is on sale, but its always the same price reguardless. the only way to get something cheaper is to haggle with the guys over the price.
Quote by Tiamat
dont buy an amp, amps are just stupid.

Quote by t2russo
oiled... i like the feel of oiled wood in my hands... wow, that was homosexual...
Quote by smooth9825
ive been to many guitar centers, and ive come to realize they dont really have deals. they say everything is on sale, but its always the same price reguardless. the only way to get something cheaper is to haggle with the guys over the price.

EXACTLY! They have a million radio commercials and they say something like "Everything in the store is 75% off this weekend" and then you go in and theres nothing on sale. You ask them what about the sale, and they either say "Oh, this store arent doing that sale" or "Everything with a green tag is on sale" and everything with green tags are normal price, or higher.
Quote by smooth9825

yes, the haggling. especially works if you're getting a pricier guitar. if you're getting a 600 dollar guitar, no haggling.
Dude i dont know what guitar Center you guys are going to but i go to the One in Tampa Florida. and im in there so much that i get deals from everybody on no matter what i buy i got a 70 dollar strap for 37 bucks out the door. i didnteven have to haggle they just gave it to me like that
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
I go to the one in West Palm Beach and this one rocks. Yes they lie on the Radio advertisments they only take 75% off the really cheap guitars. But the guys here in West Palm are really nice and they have a really nice selection here.
yea the one in tamps is cool... i dont know if they have good deals or now, because when i walked in, i was mesmerized by all the fuking guitars everywhere!!

EVERYWHERE
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
they are all ~about the same.

like said. dont ever walk out of there, paying sticker price.
get as many freebies as u can.

the sales guys all work on commission.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
they are all ~about the same.

like said. dont ever walk out of there, paying sticker price.
get as many freebies as u can.

the sales guys all work on commission.

Bingo. When i went to buy my schecter and my V i went up to two sales people and asked them why should i buy from them. I told one that the other said he would give me 100 off if i bought from him. so the otehr sales man matched the price. got my schecter for 350
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
thats pretty cool i got to try that.^
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^cool. I've never had to haggle at Guitar Center. Probably because I just go there for strings and picks. Maybe when I get a new strap I will try to be cheap and talk them down from like 20 dollars to 14 dollars. That'll show 'em...
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
What i want to do next is have them fight to death with V's and B.C Rich's ."The winner/person who is still alive will get to sell me the Mark IV. Now fight!"
Mexican_Shred, that is the best pwning of Guitar Center I have ever seen.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
hehe. i've never paid full price there. i've usually managed to get atleast 1/7 of the price off.
Quote by mishra
yes, the haggling. especially works if you're getting a pricier guitar. if you're getting a 600 dollar guitar, no haggling.

I haggled for my amp and my guitar and a srap

$530 USD

Plus im so cheap i allways find a good deal

like myt schecter.....
Got dropped of there for an hour, had to dodge the salesmen but hiding in the acoustic section................ Ovations are lovely guitars
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"