ok, im pretty sure im going to be going to a guitar shop around a half hour away, he carries alot of ibanez's, and if he has an RG321MH there then i would like to try it and hopefully it wont be too expensive...are those guitars good guitars?...for a metal/shred/rock guitar?...(i will be modding the pups whenever i get the money)...but how does it feel and stuff?...and what other low end ibanez's are kinda cheap?, but dont have the floating trem, but have a vintage trem or hardtail?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Geez...just get it already, RG321MH is teh sexorZ
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
the 321 is prettymuch the only decent one in their current lineup of RGs until you get up to the RG1570 (the first one with a decent bridge) as you don't have any problems regarding the bridge because its a hardtail.
Its a good guitar, great for your basic metal/shred/rock stuff.
It feels like your general Ibanez RG with that thin fast neck.

Go for it.
I loved the rg 321 when I played it at my local shop. I did not buy it though I got my Ibanez mmm1 instead, cause thats the guitar I wanted all my life. But I really wana go back and get the 321. Btw if they have it try and get the Mohgany one.
isnt there only a mahogony one?^..if not, what else is there?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

RG560.

Late 80's shred gittar, got mine for a little over 300.

The S/S/H config makes it a LOT more versatile than the standard H/S/H on RGs.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
aye, i dont care of the singles in the middlle though, unless its a strat...but H/S/H i find annoying cause i keep hitting the single...but the RG321 doesnt have that
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

You have to imagine that it doesn't come with pickups though, because the stock ones are c-r-a-p!

Wow, I'm getting more creative with my RG321 replies every day now
Ibanez RG321MH - (PAF Joe / FRED)
Vox AC30
Quote by Graphicism
Wow, I'm getting more creative with my RG321 replies every day now

practice makes perfect. lol
they seem like alright guitars but i think alot of the ibanez fanboys seem to exaggerate on the quality abit...
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
isnt there only a mahogony one?^..if not, what else is there?

They have a black one and I think a white one.

I have the mahogony one, it's pretty decent looking. Quite different looking from your standard electric, that's why I got it.

Just search for a 321MH thread, or hell, any thread concerning someone wanting a new cheap guitar. Greatest for the price. Definately get it.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
JESUS, the RG321MH was like 499 bucks!, thats too much...i didnt much care for the neck on it either, very thin, but i didnt find it played as nice because the unfinished neck...but i found a new baby m addicted to, the Austin AU931TS...tobbaco sunburst...maple neck/fretboard...*pops boner*
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

^ dude, were talking Canadian here...plus a little extra money for the store so they make a profit
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn