View poll results: Install the EMGs?
Yes
18 62%
No
5 17%
Smash the guitar
6 21%
Voters: 29.
i have the KFK set (81, 85, and decible booster) of emgs here but i realized that the pickups my guitar (gibson flying v) came with were already badass. im thinking if i put the emgs in itll be more badass or im worried it will be less badass. lol. i play hardcore, metal, post hardcore, metalcore.. u know.. that junk..

install the emgs or no???
Yes! Install the EMGS. It will be more kickass then whatever you have in there before because EMGS are like built for metal.
line 6 spider 2 head and that marshall straight cab the comes with that low end marshall head, i think its called the MFx100G or something lol i duno
if you don't install the EMGs, you can sell them to me
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Quote by Ippon
Yep, make sure you desolder instead of cutting the wires, then sell them. Looking for cheap 496R and 500T buckers for my Epi Explorer.

Why would you want 496r and 500ts? Those are the standard pickups in low end gibsons and they are pretty mediocre. If you want a high output gibson sound get 57' Classic Pluses, Tony Iommis, or a Burstbucker 2 and 3.
^ Apparently, you know nothing about Gibson pickups. The three highest output pickups are the 500T, Toni Iommi, and the Dirty Fingers pickup.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by Ihearthetfield
Why would you want 496r and 500ts? Those are the standard pickups in low end gibsons and they are pretty mediocre. If you want a high output gibson sound get 57' Classic Pluses, Tony Iommis, or a Burstbucker 2 and 3.

I already have the 57 Classic and the Burstbucker Pros as you can see from my gear ... the 496R and 500T are adequate for my modest needs. Even the 490R and 498T on the Gibson SG Standards are pretty good.