Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i've got a problem. i have this english project for school due monday...basically i have to take a song of my choice and change the lyrics...

do any of you know where i could get a karaoke track for sweating bullets by megadeth?

ive looked all over for it, but no luck, thanks
Homophobia is gay
You could just play a powertab or a midi in the background
What Comes Before Part B? Partaaaaay!

Quote by HammettHead
lmao psykopoo ur a bloody genius!
Isn't it like 3 powerchords? Just have a buddy play it behind you in class while you re-do it
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
i might just play it live, but id rather not...i would like to have guitar AND drums
Homophobia is gay
does anyone know how to make karaoke tracks? some type of free software download would come in handy right about now...
Homophobia is gay
My dad is a big karaoke guy. I believe a sofware called Audacity can remove the vocals for you. if thats what you want anyway.
you can dl the actual track..

to my knowledge, i dont think audacity removes vocals. its just a recording/editing program. it would work if the file you had of the track had several layers, one of them being vocals, but the chances of you getting that track are like literally 0%.

just look for "backing track 'SONG NAME' " on google.
audacity didnt work and i searched and seached on google, but no luck! maybe someone could give a me link if you know where to get it
Homophobia is gay
Quote by mangablade
you can dl the actual track..

to my knowledge, i dont think audacity removes vocals. its just a recording/editing program. it would work if the file you had of the track had several layers, one of them being vocals, but the chances of you getting that track are like literally 0%.

just look for "backing track 'SONG NAME' " on google.

Well audacity took away the vocals when i did it.
ok ive been playing around with audacity, how do you get rid of just the vocals without erasing everything else thats playing?
Homophobia is gay