ok i play guitar but im in this forum for a reason; im giving my sister lessons to play bass. i need some easy rock songs for her to learn casue shes been playing for a while now and she cant learn anything. she listens to mainly pop-punk and some rock.dont gimmie any metal songs casue ive tried and it doesnt work. shes into some good bands though (like rhcp).anyone got anything for me?
Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, ACDC, Rolling Stones, I'm sure you can find some in these
i need specific songs and they need to be good rock bands.im trying to get her away fromt thoses crappy pop punk bands
Last edited by Gibson_Rocker13 at May 20, 2006,
Sublime has some awesome bass lines. Try Date Rape.

I'm assuming you already know plenty of Chilis songs, but try By The Way and some other ones.
She won't like it, but "Right Now" by KoRn is really easy, and is all slap except a few notes.
Quote by FbSa
Classical Thump.... hehe

x2... I've had my bass for ~15 months and played seriously for maybe 6. Mastered the Tab that is availble for it (first 1:46 of the song) on this site tonight. finally.
Most songs by Social Distortion are really simple. Mostly just the same progression over and over.
Quote by Efx_Bassist
x2... I've had my bass for ~15 months and played seriously for maybe 6. Mastered the Tab that is availble for it (first 1:46 of the song) on this site tonight. finally.

Lets have a listen...

BB
x
Gear Lists Are For Boys Who Masturbate Too Much.
lovecats by the cure is pretty good fun and easy.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
If she likes Fall out Boy try dance dance, ik Fall Out Boy is annoying but hey, she probably likes it.
i agree with bassbitch, lets hear that portion of Classical Thump that you have mastered Efx_Bassist...oh wait, let me guess you probably have a few excuses to throw out first.
Some Muse tracks are not too hard - Muscle Museum is quite easy. Some Radiohead songs like Karma Police are easy. Dosed by the peppers is easy..

BB
x
Gear Lists Are For Boys Who Masturbate Too Much.