hey how many springs do u have holding ur bridge down?

i mean the springs located in the back of the guitar
3 and they all are set in parallel is the usual. you can have 3 set up in a pyramid. 2 for the low strings and 1 for the high strings.
There's no correct number as a gneral rule. You need as many springs as necessary to hold your bridge parallel with the body of your guitar when it's correctly in tune. The number of springs required varies depending on your tuning or gauge of strings.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
my strats trmelo isn't paralel. I only have 3 springs and recently change string guage. I should get some more springs in there i guess?
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Quote by tabber666
my strats trmelo isn't paralel. I only have 3 springs and recently change string guage. I should get some more springs in there i guess?

Or screw in the spring claw towards the body in the tremelo cavity, assuming you don't have to move it tons.
yea, i tried that, it helped but not much. It stays in tune perfectly but it's about 1/2" above the body at the back of the trem
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)