Tom Martin
Busy busy busy
1,157 IQ
Here's a video of one of the teachers at my music college, he's called Paul B and he's pretty darn good.

He is an absolutely amazing 8 finger tapping player, not many players can do it but he really is one of them - this video doesn't even really touch on that!

Paul Bielatowicz!

Let me know what you think

PS: He's playing through a Peavey XXX if anyone was wondering *shudders*
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
I didn't like the look of his picking style... A bit sloppy.

Nothing much to judge on there, just a bit of showing off tapping... Can't really say much about it.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
Where's that bit from 1:45 from? So familiar.
Impressive tapping, but like Resiliance said there, the picking is a bit sloppy, especially in the first sections.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Tom Martin
Busy busy busy
1,157 IQ
Well like I said the video doesn't really show off much, but he really is an amazing tapper. Just thought I'd chuck in a video to keep this forum on its toes!
pentagram_man63
Spammed
1,006 IQ
Quote by robak
He has a Polish surname like I ;D He is really good. god damn...

No, nie jest wcale zly.

But the FOTB (Floght of the Bumblebee, not forum of the banned) at the start would sound better w/ distortion.
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
I pick best with a pick between .98 and 1,14 mm.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Tom Martin
Busy busy busy
1,157 IQ
^^ Yes, but you are a silly n00b who never comes to the shred forum so we don't care for your opinion...

Oh wait, shit I didn't see you there Resi.

3mm Stubbies FoR tEh WiN!!!!