Hey i got to do an assembly soon and i need a cool riff or solo to play. Do you guys have any ideas. Thanks in advance.
Cheers i'll look that up now i wanted to play the dani california solo but i'm not allowed effects on stage for some weird reason....
if you really wanna blow the crowd away...try "Eruption" Van Halen. its about a 2 min long song. ALL GUITAR SOLO! if thats too hard to learn with too little time, try the "Bat Country" solo by Avenged Sevenfold. ive always liked that solo
...shun the nonbeliever...
Lol, Stairway to heaven.

Lol, Sweet o Child o Mine.

Lol, Hendrix's All Along the Watchtower.

Lol, The Strokes - Clear Skies. </completely out of left field>
Do the 1st solo is Master of Puppets of something.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
for the loveof god by Steve Vai would be pretty cool...

or Surfin with the alien would be good aswell if your looking for something with a more lively feel
the little theme thing in I know you're here from Vai, sounds impressive or you could try Caprice 5#
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by bangoodcharlote
Hell Bent for Leather by Judas Priest

i dont know you, but i love you

to thread starter: since you didnt give us an idea of your current skill level I'm gonna assume your god and suggest Cacophonys "Images"
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Well you could go the hard route of playing something really fast that only people big into guitar (or classical, maybe) music might recognize. You could also play something very recognizable and play it well. I've noticed that audiences' attentions are held better by something they know rather than something technically difficult.
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.