ok, well, i went to that guitar shop today...and tried out a bunch of guitars, i tried the RG321MH, and to my surprise, i did not like it, the neck felt nice, but didnt play nice...just wasn't my type, then i noticed a tobacco sunburst strat made by Austin, and i had never played an Austin before, and i was like ,wow tahts pretty nice...so then i tried it with the amp, and i fell in love, it played so nice, and felt so nice...and even the it has single coil pups, they didnt buzz with distortion...so i wanted to know if any of you guys own one of the guitars and if you think its pretty good to get it brand new for 299 Canadian..thanks! (this is the guitar im getting either way...solid alder body, maple neck/fretboard = mmmm secks)
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

I've played an Austin strat-style at the music shop I go to all the time and I like it.
my bad, its called the Austin Era Professional i think
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Hey man! Congratulations on the new guitar.

This thread is worthless without pics.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
haha hold on ill try to figure out how to get a link to the page of teh guitar...and i didnt buy it yet...but they closed as soon as i left and dont open until tuesday, and then tuesday im going ot call and put it on layaway until i get the remaining...uhhh...like 100 bucks

http://austingtr.com/products.php?CatID=1&PageID=69
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn