ok my lead guitarist is on a small budget with no way of going over, he is in despirate need of a new guitar with a trem......

ok he wanted this one http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=1212
lets say i was so shocked i changed into another speices.

ok so its terible, bad body wood and i'll presume its trem is crap since it doesnt lock?

ok that outta the way i picked this one.. ok so its not great, but it atleast has a two point locking trem..... please be honest, this is the max he can afford.
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=69742

any thoughts or opinions on anyothr guitars?

thanks....
why does he want a trem?
and your not going to get a decent locking trem or trem at all guitar in that price range
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
for divebombs, and diversity in sound (since he does play most of the leads in our band)
Look into Vintage metal axxe guitars. They're not great but the trems aren't as bad as some other guitars.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
no no no NO get an Ibanez RG370DX its only 300$ has a magnificent trem, and great rock/metal pickups!!!!! YOU CANT GO WRONG
Quote by Aftter-Forever
no no no NO get an Ibanez RG370DX its only 300$ has a magnificent trem, and great rock/metal pickups!!!!! YOU CANT GO WRONG

oh yeah sure..

no.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
i actually hav an RG370dx and i have no idea why people say the trem sucks, it RULES just cuz its a diff brand name
the pickups rule i play metal/punk/grunge
and why would u want a trem that goes out of tune anyways?
my trem stays in tune till the next time u chnage strings
Quote by Aftter-Forever
i actually hav an RG370dx and i have no idea why people say the trem sucks, it RULES just cuz its a diff brand name
the pickups rule i play metal/punk/grunge
and why would u want a trem that goes out of tune anyways?
my trem stays in tune till the next time u chnage strings

Dont listen to this guy mean come on read right under his name. And no the pickups suck......hard.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall