Page 1 of 4
that is not cool
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
I think I have to break out the Kisake Jems.......

Dave, do I have permission?
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
^ yeah, go with it, tom.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Pretty sure some of those aren't real...I liked the red one
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
I think someone likes Natalie Portman a little too much

Sweet guitars though!

Far, far, far too much.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
Pretty sure some of those aren't real...I liked the red one

None of em are....
those guitars are lame, the vai guitar looks like crap just without the image, but even if those were real who would want a big jpeg as the finish?
awesome, tom. I liked the eric johnson one (the natalie portman and sarah michelle gellar ones are a given, lol).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by mr_hankey

aw, that's no fun, i was expecting an adriana lima one...

oh, and here's the coolest guitar ever. Check the maple/ebony (or rosewood) split fretboards:

holy recycled pic, batman!

it's joey allen from warrant, by the way.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That Fender strat looks great.And Prophet, some of those guitars should be real... they look awesome
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)
Quote by rubberbullets
those guitars are lame, the vai guitar looks like crap just without the image, but even if those were real who would want a big jpeg as the finish?

In my mental image the guitars would be handpainted asshat. And I own a JEM, so don't insult it you jealous tit.

Dave, the EJ one is one of my favourites too. After all the Natalie one of course....
So far every single guitar has been hideous.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
^ Conklin does those now too. It's pretty awesome.

I'd kill for that SRV strat.

And to all of you who are obliterating the once beautiful JEM, please stop.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Quote by Xenn99
So far every single guitar has been hideous.

How about you post one that's not 'hideous', then?
Quote by MetalToTheEnd
And to all of you who are obliterating the once beautiful JEM, please stop.

Hell no.
Quote by MetalToTheEnd

I'd kill for that SRV strat.

You'd only have to kill one person for it: Jimmie Vaughan.
Quote by Prophet of Page
Dave, the EJ one is one of my favourites too. After all the Natalie one of course....

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Here are my custom creations called "Buff Strats." Note the unique pickup configurations and improved knob placement.

The first is a PSS Strat in Bermuda Burst (my own custom finish)

The second is an SHS Strat in Silver Burst

And finally a PHS Strat in Vintage Burst

What do you guys think? Yay? Nay?

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior

Mainly because I'm getting one soon.

So far all I've seen is the same shape guitars with different paint jobs.... except for the Hendrix V that's a bad ass guitar.

I think most of eastwoods re-issues are very cool, plus I love the look of the Airline. But I'm pretty sure a lot of you will disagree LOL.
http://eastwoodguitars.com/

EDIT: the delta 6, and savannah dlx are my favs,
Hai UG!
Jem's are hella ugly, imo.

Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by Ippon
Rick Nielsen's (Cheap Trick) Hamers:

those are crazy!
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

this thing is sweet
Attachments:
Blue guitar.jpg
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.

Joe Satriani's chrome and you don't realize till you see it in person how godly it is, at the Super Colossal show it was emiting beams of lights that lite the whole room up.
Page 1 of 4