I'm looking to buy a new guitar that can play basically everything. I play Rock and Metal the most. The Beatles, Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Metallica, ect. and, Slayer, Lamb of God, Slipknot, As I Lay Dying, Nile.. thats basically it. My budget is around $700.

Thanks
schecter c-1 blackjack or classic.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Yeah actually, Look into Ibanez and Schecter, all very versitile guitars (Try some of the Ibanez RG's, pretty damn versitile, though I personally hate the neck.. it slows my freakishly large hands down)
alright thanks

edit: i've looked at some schecters and I fell in love with the white c-1 elite, ive read alot of reviews and people can handle rock and some metal... thanks for all your posts
Last edited by Cryptik at May 20, 2006,
Quote by TimmyPage06
For some of that music hes gonna need a 7 string.. so... Iunno.. check out the schecter sites for a good 7 string.

None of those use a 7, only Slayer and that was 1 album.

Get an Epiphone Les Paul.
Id suggest a schecter of sorts, very great guitars
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Schecter is a good choice
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)
Quote by StuartR
None of those use a 7, only Slayer and that was 1 album.

but Nile tune down to B# standard i think, then drop it to A#. slipknot do the same thing, but one step higher.
even if you never use the 7th sting, there are still the other 6 to use regularly.