pinky at the 8th fret A string
index finger at the 6th fret D string that then slides down to 5

second part (with 4th fret on the A string) ->
index finger on the 4th fret A string
ring finger on the 6th fret D string that then slides down the 5

last part (with the 6th fret on the A string) ->
middle finger on the 6th fret A string
index finger on the 5th fret D string
screw the slide and do a hammer on with the ring finger to the 6th fret on the D string
and another hammer on with the pink at the 8th fret
Yeah, that's a tricky one to play if you're not a fast picker. My only suggestion would be to get the actual sheet music with tabs on it. I can tell you now...the version you had the link to is wrong. There are too many notes, and they're played on the wrong string. It should look like this:

e|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|------------------------------|
G|----------6------6---------5--|------6-----5--5/6---------- |--------6------6---------5--|
D|---8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--|--8--8--8--8--8----8--(0)--|-4--4--4--4--4--4--4--4--|
A|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|------------------------------|
[-----------------pm-----------------------] [----------------pm----------------

e|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|------------------------------|
G|-------5-----5--5/6---------- |---------6------6----------5-|----5------5--5/6--6--6---|
D|---4--4--4--4--4----4---(0) |--6--6--6--6--6---6--6--6-|-6--6--6--6--6----6--6----|
A|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|------------------------------|
---------------] [-------------------------pm-----------------------------]

e|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|
G|---6/8---8-----6------6---5-|------5--5--5--5/6---6------|
D|---6-----6--6--6--6--6---6--|--6--6--6--6--6-----6------|
A|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|

Hopefully you can read that. It's my first time tabbing! If you think that's wrong, then take it up with Noodles or Dexter, because that's how they wrote it.

*edit* The palm mutes are a little off on this post. For some reason they didn't line up when I posted it. But, I think you can figure it out of you listen to the song.
*makes it look all nice and pretty*
e|---------------------------|---------------------------|-------------------------|
B|---------------------------|---------------------------|-------------------------|
G|---------6------6-------5--|-----6-----5--5/6----------|-------6-----6--------5--|
D|---8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--|--8--8--8--8--8----8--(0)--|-4--4--4--4--4--4--4--4--|
A|---------------------------|---------------------------|-------------------------|
E|---------------------------|---------------------------|-------------------------|
[-----------------pm-----------------------] [----------------pm----------------

e|----------------------------|--------------------------|------------------------|
B|----------------------------|--------------------------|------------------------|
G|------5-----5--5/6----------|--------6-----6---------5-|----5-----5--5/6--6--6--|
D|---4--4--4--4--4----4---(0) |--6--6--6--6--6---6--6--6-|-6--6--6--6--6----6--6--|
A|----------------------------|--------------------------|------------------------|
E|----------------------------|--------------------------|------------------------|
---------------] [-------------------------pm-----------------------------]

e|---------------------------|---------------------------|
B|---------------------------|---------------------------|
G|---6/8---8-----6-----6---5-|-----5--5--5--5/6---6------|
D|---6-----6--6--6--6--6---6-|--6--6--6--6--6-----6------|
A|---------------------------|---------------------------|
E|---------------------------|---------------------------|
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Last edited by frenchyfungus at May 21, 2006,
for some reason i could never play the intro to this song but as soon as i looking at this thread and read it i could.. weird
Thanks for making it look 100% better Frenchy. BTW, how did you do that?

gsr2k6, if I had a whole lot of spare time, I'd tab some more Offspring songs. But, I don't have THAT much spare time! If you have another Offspring song you can't quite get right, and the tabs on here seem off, let me know and I'll try and hook you up.