I find myself in love with this band. They are one of the only classic bands i like and i pretty much grew up on them. Talk about them here.
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Just so you know - they were one of the original boy bands. They were assembled by the record label, who intentionally put two goofy-looking musicians together with two rather handsome, dapper young lads.
Discolored skin gives me away.
I like Cheap Trick. It might have something to do with That 70s Show, but I also like Surrender too.
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
^ thats ok. i know people might hate them but you know what, i do and i happy to hear any of your opinions.
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Its fun music. Can't say Im in love with them but I find my self turining up the radio if a good song of theirs comes on.
Quote by Brothers_In_Arms
The Darkness are kind of a classic rock band, despite being a current band, so i though id put it here.
Quote by Stula1031
Its fun music. Can't say Im in love with them but I find my self turining up the radio if a good song of theirs comes on.

Agreed.

I'd say my favourite Cheap Trick song would be Ain't That A Shame (live, of course); it's oddly danceable.
i love the "cleveland rocks song!" its one that i cant ever get out of my head