This is a song I wrote a while back and I want to play it for an open mic soon. I'm wondering about the part in the middle of it though (you'll hear it when you listen, it's a dramatic change), should I keep it in the song or not? I also need some lyrics for it but have no ideas right now so if inspiration hits you go ahead and give me some suggestions. Crit for crit of course. It's titled "Just Jazzy" under the singles section on my dmusic page:

sov.dmusic.com
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Do black people attract more dust too?
Awesome work man =)

I love the flow of it all; often when UG'ers try something like this it gets a bit disjointed, but this sounds good. Not really much more that I can say except it would be nice with some soft drumming and rolling bass lines.

Crit for crit? It's a lot different in terms of style and definitely not as good as yours, but...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=362108
Quote by Kiwi Ace
I'd like to hear this, could you post a more direct link - I'm dumb and get lost on pages like that lol.

[EDIT]nevermind, the link I posted won't work. Myspace isn't letting me update new songs right now

thanks for the comments and I'll get aroud to critting back later today. I gotta go to church right now
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
it was recorded with a MXR $99 doller condeser mic, my friends martin acoustic, and a Fostex MR8-HD. Crits left on all the pages, and thanks again to everyone
Quote by TheHeartbreaker