are they good, there expencive but ive heard mixed things im looking at the ubershall (spelling?) i just want to know what it is like as much info as you cna tell me about it
They're really good, they even make invaders sound good, but hard to get and price tag is a mmmm.....
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
Ayup, real good amp right there.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
I've never actually played one, but from what I've heard of them (sound clips and recording artists) they are a very dark heavy gain sound. To dark IMO, and it seems to get over compressed. (happens to any high gain sound though anyways)
avenged sevenfold uses them alright to be more specific they use bogner uberschalls and they sound amazing... price is =/ though
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
Ya bogners IMO sound a little to Dark. Still wonderful amps though
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by metallicafan616
Link Removed You MUST see this. It's crazy. What kind of drugs are they on... and where can I get some lol! You train a mythical cloud. P.S. This message was brought to you by the good folks at Link Removed =-]

*reported* so that post can be removed.
From what I hear, TS, they're very high gain, very dark sounding amps, think similar to a Peavey 6505 if you've heard one. I HAVE heard however, that UNLIKE the 6505, more like a Mesa Recto, they can have a very loose/flabby low end.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
the guys from coheed and cambria use the Ubershalls. They have a really heavy tone... what you would expect from a nice botique amp!
Uberschalls are great amps. They are pretty dark, as people have said. Some people way that they have too loose of a low end, but that wasn't the case when I payed one. It was quite punchy and pretty tight (tighter than dual recs by a lot). Personally, I didn't feel a connection to the 6506 when I played it (I prefer the Uberschal....a lot).
Quote by TheShred201
Personally, I didn't feel a connection to the 6506 when I played it

I meant by how dark they both vocally are.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Highwaytohell
the guys from coheed and cambria use the Ubershalls. They have a really heavy tone... what you would expect from a nice botique amp!

C&C use many different amps. At one point they even use oranges.....

Bogner makes great amps, but I prefer the XTC or Shiva to the Uberschall. Much more fat sounding. However, if you're into high gainers, the Uberschall is among the holy grails.

Avenged Sevenfold used them for only one album I think.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
I liked the Uberschall when I played it, but it got a little muddy at some settings as it has a looser low end. A good cab can solve that though.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com