I'm going to resign from Mod-ship. I can't fit UG into my schedule anymore. Thanks to everyone who has helped me out over the past. I won't list names, you know who you are. I might drop in every now and then, but don't count on it.

BE GOOD S&L!

!troy!
fairwell, even though this is the first time i have seen you on UG
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
bbbbbbbut.... wwwwwwhat?..... dude. Okay here we go:

you have an incredible amount of hardships you are facing now as both a student and a person, and you also have a beautiful family you must care and fend for, I completely understand and condone your stepping down in order to sort your life out. I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you for helping me mature (in more ways than writing) and helping me with this forum. I know you'll eventually get everything sorted out in your life and until then (and hopefully after) you have my blessing. Good luck man, godspeed...

PS: man, I'm going to miss having a friend in high places
Gotta do what you gotta do guys. I don't see how I can still be a mod when the only day that I'll be able to get on (and not definitely) would be sundays. That's not much help, when I've been able come here everyday since my "Mod-ship." I mean... c'mon... my new job hours won't allow it. Sorry guys.

!troy!
peace man. it was nice having you around. good luck in real life. And jsut remember. the digital world is always waiting for you to come and lay the smack down on some rule breakers/idiots.
Can you see in the dark? Can you see the look on your face?
How do you become a mod? Or can you?

You just have to write a lyric in fluent Russian about vodka, and then sing it whilst wearing a mini-skirt and a top hat to Zapp himself. After hours of gruelling pressure, he might consider modding you.

HendrixEdge for Modship though, he never gets warned, is a regular and is intelligent.
^ Speaking of which, why is UG located in Russia?

HendrixEdge should def. be a mod. He would umm, have a craic or however the hell you use that word.
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
Sorry to see you go man, I know we never spoke much, but you were the most ambitious mod we've had, I wish you luck in everything you do.

peACE
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Best of luck Troy! As a mod, you were always on the ball and fair without being cranky, just what the job needs. Fatherhood > modhood, so give your baby soem S&L love hehe. I too nominate HendrixEdge for modship.
Ahh, man, Troy, you rock. Sad to see you go.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
Best of luck Troy, you were easily one of the most attentive and conscientious moderators ever to grace this forum during my time here.

Enjoy your responsibilities as a father.
Incisive inklings of proper piss are unsuited for the quill…
Good luck Troy, good luck. Life's a bitch, it really is! Sorry, getting too cynical again :S

Sorry to see such a good rule-breaker killer go

bubye
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Everything I love goes away .

G'bye, Troy. You were a kickass mod.

Oh, and we can't make HendrixEdge a mod. He's a nice guy and all, but I can't understand what he's saying most of the time
-Landon
Unfortunately, I?m a victim of what one could describe as a hyper-lexiconic-aneurysm. Needless to say however, ?UG? is a not a democracy, therefore all pleas, no matter how well intentioned, will have little to no effect.
Incisive inklings of proper piss are unsuited for the quill…

goodbye...
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
Quote by HendrixEdge
Unfortunately, I?m a victim of what one could describe as a hyper-lexiconic-aneurysm. Needless to say however, ?UG? is a not a democracy, therefore all pleas, no matter how well intentioned, will have little to no effect.

I was referring to the Irish accent .
-Landon
Quote by HendrixEdge

Well it should be a democracy my friend
IF it were, mods would change, and there woud lbe a lot more mods than necessary. and there would be power struggles between all the ego's that would be selected ot modship.
Can you see in the dark? Can you see the look on your face?
Quote by caz_guitar_dude
Well it should be a democracy my friend

well it's not
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
How can you leave us Troy? Its like an expert shoe tier giving up in the middle of a shoe tying competition!!!
If The Archers Bows Have Broken, Then I Hope To God They Know How To Fight.