hello i got a problem.
y ound a tab that says tunning d : D A F C G D and i can'r find how to tune my guitar like that.
That tuning is obviously back to front.

It should be DGCFAD low to high
It's in the tuning thread, look for "whole step down"
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...