I went in looking for a Vox Valvetronix AD15. They didn't have anyone and the guy told me to check it out. I tried it out and I liked it. For 100 bux it's sweet. The Vox was much more than I wanted to spend though. The only reason I was getting a new amp, my old one burn out.

I had a Marshall MG10CD that burn out. It was dirty and it was alright. I got it before I could play guitar.
Quote by BlackHawkA4
Well I posted on another website and no one seems to like the amp.

sorry pal, no one 'round here likes it either.

I dont. Most regular users dont either. Its just not a good sounding amp...
practice = roland cube

at least over here, the roland cube 60 costs abit more than the spider 2 30! (costs less than the 60 watt spider)
and the cube sounds better, and i like the different amp models on the cube better!
when i tried the spider 2 (30watts) it's clean was really messed up (like the mg) but this might be from the guitar the salesman let me use ( a bc rich with a crack in the neck)
if you are a beginner and can get a much better deal on the spider,then get it!
i vote for cube!

edit: threadstarter!!! you called the mg "alright"!!! so... go get whatever amp you can get cheaper!
member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
Member #18 of the team. Pm Gabel to join!
Last edited by RiSSaN DeSu at May 21, 2006,
I'm not a begginer but wasn't looking to spend much. Honestly I really like the way the clean sounds with low bass, full mid, and high trebble. Full drive and decent volume. It backs a nice bluesy punch.

The distortion is really clean. It's not dirty like the marshall. And yes like some have said on another forum the effects are basic and kind of digital.

Eh whatever 100 bux aint bad.
did ya try a cube?
can you get an ibanez toneblaster?

is the other site mx?

theyre line 6 spider amp htrers haha
Minsoo s.w.