OK...i was just wondering if anyone knows a girl who has even heard of satch vai petrucci johnson etc. cuz thats like the ultimate turn on that and any girl who plays bass or guitar or anything. Maybe its just me but i think its sweeeeet (as in cool).
President is Man
Josh is Man
JOSH IS PRESIDENT

When a famous boxer from the 20's was asked "What do you think about Shakespeare?", he replied, "I'll moida' da' bum!"
whats the point in this?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
lol. I actually prefer chicks that don't play guitar, but none of my friends -females duh- that play guitar know satch, vai etc. Although some know eric johnson.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
I think it's cool when girls know who satch, malmsteen and vai etc are. It shows they dont just listen to whats on the radio or mtv, so they have a mind of their own. Which is nice
Ibanez RG1570
Epiphone Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 112
BOSS CS-3 Compression Sustainer
I think it's cool when girls know who satch, malmsteen and vai etc are. It shows they dont just listen to whats on the radio or mtv, so they have a mind of their own. Which is nice

And if she doesn't listen to metal, then she doesn't have a mind of her own? :p
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by ar73m
And if she doesn't listen to metal, then she doesn't have a mind of her own? :p

lol, thats not what I said. Also, Satch, Vai and Malmsteen are not metal. They dont have to listen to virtuosos to have a mind of their own, but I thought I'd stick to the topic. Which I did.
Ibanez RG1570
Epiphone Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 112
BOSS CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Quote by Danno13
She's gonna hate you...

i know but shes gonna thru a rough time an could use some friends, an some junk mail
Malmsteen isn't metal?

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

What is it then, jazz?

Or as i lovingly call Yngwie's playing

Neo-classical Masturbation
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
if they don't know or play the guitar its easy to do a few sweep runs or even play stairway to heaven and impress the heck outa them of course i'm married so that doesn't matter for me anymore.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
one day i hope to learn of your secret ways.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Danno13
She's gonna hate you...

hahahaha
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
man, what a thread.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?