Well in the acoustic intro, when the second guitar comes in, it sounds like hes strumming somehting, but i only hear one note. Its hard to explain. How does he do it?
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

from memory (assuming you are talking about the lead guitar) he's doing a rake before the first notes.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
hmmmm i thought it might be that, but i wasnt sure cuz when i tried it it didnt sound right lol.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

remember this is kirk hammet. you have to play it with the right feel and timing otherwise it'll sound off.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
^ lol is that a compliment for kirk hammetts0rs?

anyways, i never play that song cuz i didnt get that either but im gonna check it out too
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Its possible on a 12-string guitar, same note but twice the sound, or maybe hetfield played significantly and prolly had the same timing as kirk......naaah~
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Last edited by madpickin03 at May 21, 2006,
Maybe they both play it at the same time? ( Thats not meant to be sarcastic its an idea)
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
It's not that difficult. I'm surprised people don't play that song because the intro. Weird!

It's an effect. It's like a 12 string simulator.... I have this same effect on my Zoom Player 3000.