Anybody here like the band Foreigner?

What's your favourite song by them?

Mine is Juke Box Hero.
I think that they're pretty good... they're one of my more "guilty pleasures". I enjoy their music, even though their lyrics are really cheesy.

My favorite song by them is Juke Box Hero or Long, Long Way from Home.
Ivve seen them live, pretty good.
Dimebag 1966-2004 RIP a true legend

Quote by RingmasterTJ
Dumbest thread ever...when shouldn't you get shit-faced drunk?

Quote by Dirk Gently

When I turn on the TV, I see nothing but black people.[/IMG]

Quote by ckellingc
I jerked off in Wyoming if that counts
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
Cold As Ice
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Yeah.

They're one of those bands that it seems most people know the songs of theirs that are played on the radio (which is quite a few).

They got a lot of criticism because many people thought they were trying to "commercialize" their music.
Quote by Pharoah
Cold As Ice

This guy knows his shit.
and i also love Feels Like The First Time
mama let that boy, play some rock n roll
Quote by vanceboy
ah, well, Pl3h-B0y is the real deal, so what he says goes.

Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Cptbeefheart to join!
Name That Riff!
Last edited by Pl3h-B0y at May 21, 2006,
Meh, they aren't terrible, but I kind of lost interest in the band, when upon hearing a set of rather uninspired lyrics I jokingly guessed "Whoa, that song must belong to Foreigner" and discovered that I was, in fact, correct...
Still have a bit of a soft spot for "Cold as Ice" though, as well as "Head Games," which is kicking around the house somewhere on vinyl.