Here is the link to the original song:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5601102#post5601102
but of course, a lot of **** can happen over a week, so here is the new version. I hope this song finds you all well.

The ripcurls that ensue weaken in time

She doesnt know this, but i dreamt of her last night
I dreamt we set sail on a hot air balloon trip to the stars
Speaking of stars, i want to pluck a few from this night's sky and replace them with her shining eyes

She doesnt know this, but Im thinking of her
Im thinking I want to make her back straighten, neck extend, and eyes glow, with a slight burst of a smile
and don't mean to sound crude, but I want her to expereince heavy breathing, courtesy of my touch

She's on cloud nine floating on open air and ill be there (Ill be there) waiting to catch her
when she falls, when she drops, when she takes the plunge
Ill be there (Ill be there) even if breaking her fall breaks me, as long as she's ok
So im gonna take this little piece of what i have left of heaven and stash it away for the fall

Im not too sure about this, but I think she might have forgotten about me
Maybe I should return the favor and repress all our great memories past
but the thing is I love her company, I love her style, and I miss her scent on my bed

I haven't come to terms with this, but she's crushing over someone else
So what's a guy full of feeling to do, besides withstand the ripcurls that ensue?
Should I step into the line for this rollercoaster called, "Her new disaster?"
The wait is only two weeks long.

She's on cloud nine floating on open air and ill be there (Ill be there) waiting to catch her
when she falls, when she drops, when she takes the plunge
Ill be there (Ill be there) even if breaking her fall breaks me, as long as she's ok
So im gonna take this little piece of what i have left of heaven and stash it away for the fall

You know what?
I take it all back (All of it)
I had the universe to offer, but you let me down
I might not be totally over you, but with each passing day my methods of coping get easier
I would have always held true babe,
but you blew it all away just as easy as you poured my million nice gestures down the sink

She's on cloud nine floating on open air and Im laying in this allyway half high
staring into space, no overly emotional looks on my face, just shootin the ****
Splat. Splat. Splat.
So Im gonna take this dismembered piece of what I have left of heaven and and toss it away
because tomorrow is garbage day.