I can't stop listenin' to Amused to Death, Radio KAOS, or The Pros and Cons of Hitchhikin'

Which of thems ur' favourite? I wanna see him live in Chicago... but stupid gas prices

I have the In The Flesh tour, and everyone looked to be singing along with him to Perfect Sense Pt. 2.

My favourite is Amused to Death, and the song The Bravery of Being Out of Range.

Edit: Meant to make this a poll, but, ah', o' well.

Edit Numero Dos: Is this the right category to post this in? I couldn't find anything else that fits, and Roger is part of Pink Floyd. And PF belongs here, so ya.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
i havent heard that much but i love the song amused to death. the delivery on the opening line is brilliant "doctor, doctor, what is wrong with me?" and the guitar leakages on the lines "news hound sniffs the air when jessica hahn goes down" and "he latches on to that symbol of detachment" are awesome. ill give that song you recommend from the album a listen.
"The guitar is part of him.
It can cry aloud with him,
expressing his anger and elation,
his moments of majestic serenity
and his extended torrents of power."

Mark Knopfler on Jimi Hendrix
Didn't Snowy White do the guitar work on Roger's solo stuff? I should really start listening to it, considering that I'll be seeing them both this fall.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
jeff beck did the guitar work on amused to death. i know clapton has done some for waters as well, dunno how much. im not sure other than that.
"The guitar is part of him.
It can cry aloud with him,
expressing his anger and elation,
his moments of majestic serenity
and his extended torrents of power."

Mark Knopfler on Jimi Hendrix
^^I'm pretty sure Clapton did the guitar on Pros and Cons.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Lucky you JJK.

Quote by Guitar_George
i havent heard that much but i love the song amused to death. the delivery on the opening line is brilliant "doctor, doctor, what is wrong with me?" and the guitar leakages on the lines "news hound sniffs the air when jessica hahn goes down" and "he latches on to that symbol of detachment" are awesome. ill give that song you recommend from the album a listen.

Ya, the first time I heard 'Doctor, doctor, what is wrong with me', I don't know how to explain it. Just brilliant. Just opened iTunes, and right at 15 min. and 28 seconds through, it's at Perfect Sense Pt. II. Brillllllllliant Kinda like When The Tigers Broke Free, the part at 2:56, 'It was dark all around, there was frost in the ground, when the tigers broke free'. Br1ll1@Nt
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Amused to Death is an amazing album.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
Amused To Death is his best work, no doubt about it. Easily compares to some of his Floyd stuff. 'What God Wants Pt. III' is the best song on the album, kickass lyrics, and one of the best solos I've heard for a while (courtesy of the great Jeff Beck).

Pros And Cons and Radio KAOS never stood out much to me. They're alright, but it wasn't anything particularly memorable.

And for the guitarist thing: most of the lead work on Pros And Cons. was done by Eric Clapton, Andy Fairweather (sp?) Low did lead guitar on Radio KAOS, and Jeff Beck did it on Amused To Death.
I think the first-half of Radio KAOS is fantastic. Second-half is a little boring. Havn't heard all of Pros and Cons of Hitchiking yet, but I'll get to it eventually.