Anyone like the band Wednesday 13? I didn't see any threads on them, and they're one of my favorite bands. If you haven't heard of them, you should check them out. Anyway, what do you all think of them?
wednesday 13's ace, i proper love them!! have you heard anything from frankenstein drag queens? they were his first band and they're alot better imo
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by twistedmaggot
wednesday 13's ace, i proper love them!! have you heard anything from frankenstein drag queens? they were his first band and they're alot better imo

Nope, haven't heard anything from them yet. I've also heard a lot from the murderdolls, and I think they rock too.
Quote by twistedmaggot

Actually, it was Maniac Spider Trash. But oh well.

Wednesday 13 is the shit.
It's a little heavier that Murderdolls and FDQFP13.
Very badass.
Haven't listened to them since Fang Bang (there was no originality in that) but they but out an EP and full length a little while ago and they are both much better.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.