Anyone actually heard of omnium gatherum and love them as much as I do? If you haven't heard of them check out their videos... here
Aaaha! I was just about to post a thread on them!

I love this band, amazing stuff. They mix quite a few styles in there, and are reminiscent of many bands and eras, but they still keep their of sound.

I really do love them, kickass band.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
That's insane I was about to make a thread on these ****ers earlier because I was listening to them quite a bit, but I got caught up doing other stuff. Omnium Gatherum from their death metal to the melodic stuff kills. Rectifying Human Rejection, Spirits In August Light, and Years In Waste are all kill albums.

\m/ Irate Oration, Misanthropic, Son's Thoughts \m/
Black/Death.
love em, end of story. Son's Thoughts is one of the best melodeath songs i've heard.
My Current Equipment:

ESP LTD EX-260
Ibanez GRX70
Laney HCXMR15
Boss MT-2
^^
they're not wholly original....but amazing nonetheless. in fact, they're the most swedish sounding finnish band i've heard.
My Current Equipment:

ESP LTD EX-260
Ibanez GRX70
Laney HCXMR15
Boss MT-2
I haven't found anything in chain stores, but amazon has them all and if you spend more than 25 bucks shipping is free.
OG is definately my favorite band right now, I personally like "garden of fallen jesters" "son's thoughts" and "amor tonight." It sucks that nobody's tabbed any of their stuff. I tried sorta, but I got maybe one riff of a song and I forgot it 2 seconds later, that's ADD for you.
Great, great band.

Hard to find their material though... keep in mind I live in Peru, and my only hope is Limewire
Best band of all time: OPETH.
I love angela Gossow. do you?
Quote by Garret.
My friend found nudity on youtube the other day

that was definitely a highlight of my life
Spirits and August Light only.

Stuck Here on Snakes way was absolutely CRUSHED by the horrid vocals. Luckily, Nail was actually a great song, so, hopefully, The Redshift is good.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
the older ones seem a bit more interesting I admit

but the new one apparently didnt do too much its too rhythmic -which is not bad- but that rhythm was not that great, however I liked this one classically influenced melody in ... uh... **** what was it called Into Sea, its rather low volumed and used sparsely but it was nice
Aren't they just called Omnium now? I thought they changed their name years ago because of some wanky euro jerk band called Omnium Gatherum as well.

Anyway, I got Rectifying Human Rejection in about 2002, and it made such a good beer coaster I don't even know where the fuck it is anymore.
Shadilay.
Funny thing is I was gonna make a thread of this last night! I was searching through Wiki and I found them and the name caught my attention, I think I'm gonna listen to some of these.
I have Spirits and August Light. The Perfumed Garden is one of the most perfect songs in existence.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
More 13 year old duncang, tasty

This has reminded me to put on their new album, had it sitting around for too long. The Redshift was amazing
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Quote by Dyer's Eve

Wow, its amazing. Too bad I have bought loads of albums this month already and promised myself I would scale down, but I might pick this up at some point.

I bought tickets to see them with Swallow the Sun and Insomnium, and I got into the venue as the final chords were ringing out. Bollocks.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
I remember hearing one of their songs somewhere, thinking it's really good, and doing nothing about it.

Listening to the new single thing. Surprisingly good.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
The album hasn't quite connected with me in the way The Redshift did, but if you like Soul Journeys the rest won't disappoint
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Starting out with Spirits and August Light, good album?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
The best
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
I found the new single surprisingly really good.

OG is one of the very few melodic death bands that I still like/can listen to.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"