I might buy my friends Bronze warlock, its a pile of junk but i really just want it for the look.

The horns got a chip in it or as my friend calls them "battle scars." to me the most important part of a bc rich is the horns, is it safe to sand them down?

The strings are high off the fret board and palm mutes's dont sound very good, Im thinking this has something to do with the bridge? I need some advice on replacing that.

And im getting some EMG's to put on there too.

Im trading my xbox for it since i dont play it anymore.. I think thats a good trade, i've been looking for a guitar i can do something with and i cant seem to sell my xbox.

Pictures - - -

Thanks for helping a noob.
Have you tried to lower the action?P.S. I bet that Xbox plays better than the warlock but thats my opinion and add a Flyod Rose
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by lookie here
Have you tried to lower the action?P.S. I bet that Xbox plays better than the warlock but thats my opinion and add a Flyod Rose

Meh.. I dont want to. I have a jackson with a floyde rose and locking nut. I dont need another one, i want something i can tune easy without taking out the alen key and all that junk.
EDIT: Is it still better to go with a FR without the locking nut? I didnt even know i could put one on this warlock..
And i have no idea how to lower the action.
Last edited by Andrewsonfire at May 21, 2006,
You'd lower the action by turning the two big screws at the bridge.
I would either keep the bridge you've got now or replace it with another fixed bridge if it doesn't work very well, i wouldn't bother with a floyd rose, they are to much hassle.
Last edited by Pete Griffin at May 21, 2006,
there are supposed to be 2 thumbscrews on the bridge posts. it will help if you can post a closeup of the bridge
strat player forever.
Quote by Andrewsonfire
Meh.. I dont want to. I have a jackson with a floyde rose and locking nut. I dont need another one, i want something i can tune easy without taking out the alen key and all that junk.
EDIT: Is it still better to go with a FR without the locking nut? I didnt even know i could put one on this warlock..
And i have no idea how to lower the action.

put some locking tuners with the fr, you can put one if you route and re-paint.
strat player forever.
Quote by GuitarBoy-IL
there are supposed to be 2 thumbscrews on the bridge posts. it will help if you can post a closeup of the bridge

I see the screws... your saying all i have to do is twist them? I think there are tinier screws locking them in place behind the bridge.
Quote by audiorapist
scallop the fretboard? respray it? get a saw...stick it in there...

scallop
is that hard?
I have a new problem. Ther is something wrong with the wireing... when i plug it in to the amp, it dont do anything.. a tuner dont even work on it.
probably a loose wire on the input jaack
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
have you turned up the volume? may sound stupid, but a friend of mine once had his volume killed and for a week was convinced that his guitar was broken, he asked me to come round to take a look at it and it was simply the volume turned off.
Quote by thesumoftwo
have you turned up the volume? may sound stupid, but a friend of mine once had his volume killed and for a week was convinced that his guitar was broken, he asked me to come round to take a look at it and it was simply the volume turned off.

i open the input where the cord goes... and there is a lose wire there... i fixed it with tin foil lmao
possibly the wires soldered to the output jack had just disconnected
strat player forever.
i didnt think you were as dim as my friend (hes not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed) but it happens to the best of us
EMGs in an Agathis body would sound terrible.
Obligatory Gear List:
Dean Vendetta 2.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Ibanez PF5-BK Acoustic
Pretty much amything in an agathis body will sound terrible.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email