So im looking to get some new strings on my electric guitar. Its an epiphone sg. I'm looking for some strings a little bit on the heavier side. Something thatll be pretty easy to bend but not like way to easy to where i have to tune my guitar all the time. As for price im looking for something around $15-$25. Any suggestions?
"I have a large fridge at home and I've been eating alot of pork chops"
what type of music do ya play?

what do you have on the guitar right now?
My Gear:
Fender Standard Strat w/Tex-mex pups
Epi Les Paul Jr.
Epi MM-20 mandolin
Yamaha FG-110
Boss SD-1
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP80
Fender FM212R
Epi Valve Junior

Check Me Out:
Me
I play Things like blues and classic rock. The strings I used to have on there right now I forgot what were called they're like boomer somethings I think. Ill try and find out.
id suggest ernie ball slinkies .11 or .10

sound great with plenty of pick bite
as ur playin an sg, im gessin acdc, cream?
Elixer.
Gestating with all the other rats
Nurse said that my skin will need a graft I am of pockmarked shapes
The vermin you need to loathe
-The Mars Volta
If you play hard rock or metal I recommend GHS Zakk Wylde Guitar Boomers. The great thing about them is the top E string is extra thick so when your playin power chords it gives you some extra crunch. I've been playin guitar for 8 years and it's the only strings I play there badass. Plus the only cost about $7 dollars a set.
Quote by tmaneric01
If you play hard rock or metal I recommend GHS Zakk Wylde Guitar Boomers. The great thing about them is the top E string is extra thick so when your playin power chords it gives you some extra crunch. I've been playin guitar for 8 years and it's the only strings I play there badass. Plus the only cost about $7 dollars a set.

What guage are they? Im looking for something thats definitely not light.
I like ernie ball power slinky's, they're 11-48
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
D'adarrio has a great deal where you can get 25 sets of strings for something like 60 bucks. 25 strings, that should last you for a year if you change strings twice a month or once every two weeks.
ma gear

"it's too hard man, don't even try"
-jason becker

"get those flabby fingers in shape"
-rusty cooley
I use Ernie Balls, the worst strings ever.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
What makes Ernie Balls so bad? I use the 10 gauge set and the seem alright to me. I tried the GHS boomers 10 gauge and i didnt like them near as much.
^^^I like Ernie Ball, too. I was being a bit sarcastic.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
The sound is fine, but they rust mucho fasto. For me, at least. I went through three sets in a month.
^^^That's true, they die rather quickly.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86