Ok so today my digitech rp300a is leavin for 150 to some kid. I was thinking of buying a zoom g2.1u pedal. Is it worth it and does it have good distortion tones.

Thanx
i got one last friday, and ive never been off it. its got some great effects, theres some i dont know wher you'd use them but there great fun, but its got good distortion and the expression pedal is great and it comes with cubebase LE which is amazing id highly recomend it.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
you know you can use the headphone/line out from your line 6? dont waste your money on getting sub-par equipment. IMO, the only good things Zoom makes are the multitrack recorders.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
but the line 6 recording out uhhh osunds like ****..... ( not saying the amp sound like **** because i love it but the recording out makes the sound more bass and gives off less distortion) I need a pedal that I could record with
them i suggest either saving more money, or get your RP300 back, cuz i dislike the Zoom sounds. what recording gear are you using and why are you getting rid of the RP300?
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
All right effects (some of them are even good), terrible distortion.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure