what do you think the best Jimmy Page solo is? his best riff? Although pretty much every sound that came out of his guitar turned gold, what do you think is his best work?

also, while we're at it, what do you think are the best classic rock riffs in
general?

You see that thread at the very top of the page that has almost 800 posts and 10, 000 some odd views and contain the words "ONLY" and "Zeppelin"?

Yeah. Go there.
i like cant quit you baby, the part where it pauses and then comes out with the guitar riff that repeats it self a couple times ( about 2/3s into the song)
Quote by Jesse Barnes
i like cant quit you baby, the part where it pauses and then comes out with the guitar riff that repeats it self a couple times ( about 2/3s into the song)

thanks for having a more "positive approach" to the question.

great song
I like the riff from "Stroll On," since it's the exact same as "Train Kept a' Rollin'." Jimmy Page was creditted in part for writing that song, but I think Jeff Beck wrote the riff, which is why it's great.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by zepp_411
easy there bud. sorry to agrivate you, i realize it affects you dreadfully.

actually it does, because people like you ask the same stupid questions over and over again and soon enough, the entire forum is flooded with Led Zeppelin threads. I like Zeppelin just as much as the next guy, but believe it or not, there is a reason that thread has been stuck at the top of the forum.

UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!