Oh man that is beautiful.
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
man i love how he passed out during won't get fooled again. he's so cool.
mama let that boy, play some rock n roll
Quote by vanceboy
ah, well, Pl3h-B0y is the real deal, so what he says goes.

Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Cptbeefheart to join!
Name That Riff!
Theres a video somewhere of him blowing up a drum kit during a performance of My Generation but I can't seem to find it, it's so funny though.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
^From the kids are alright?
I think i already have it
Quote by vanceboy

Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Cptbeefheart to join!
Name That Riff!
If you post it i'll literally put a bit of wet in your rectum (in a good way)
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

^i'll try posting it, gimme a few minutes.
Quote by vanceboy

Name That Riff!
heaven and hell is one of my favorite who songs, its cool how enwistel sings...
I you
Quote by CornLord

^I'd sig that, if i had space.
EDIT: Oh my god i do!
Quote by vanceboy

Name That Riff!
Keith Moon is the best drummer ever, period. Sometimes Neil Pert and John Bohnam get more credit. Neil might be more technically proficient, but he is boring. John Bohnam was great, but I think the reason he is ranked above Moon sometimes is because he was in Zeppelin. People eat Zeppelin right up. Jimi Page could take a **** and somebody would put it on a top 100 list.
Quote by distilledspirit
The second greatest live drummer.

Next to...?
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me