woah, well i set out to record a riff i had an idea, and this song kinda took off from there. i really like what ive started, keep in mind i just sat down with the chords in my head, then recorded other parts in about 20 minutes. this is just the start to what will hopefully be a really sweet song. your opinions, please

instrumental 5-21 (most likely to be called "Blue Bubble")
http://purpletheband.dmusic.com/

EDIT: oh, and make sure you crank the volume, its a tad quiet for some reason
Last edited by ~AdNy at May 21, 2006,
Quote by toastchad
i like it

heh ok...glad to hear it

BTW i like your sig
Not really up on my blues, but I think this captures the blues feel! Very nice tone, and the panning back and fourth creates for a weird but nice effect.
I presume this is like an intro and it would go into something? If so, has some great potential I think.

*EDIT* I should've read the top more clearly, lol, I see you mention this is just what you've started...Well like I said, has some potential!
Here is what I notice:
The guitar going back and forth in stereo sort of gives me a head ache

I like the harmony of the intruments... are you using distortion or over drive?

i dont hear a melody or such its just a blending of instruments... its very new age/chillout style.

crit for crit:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363169
Quote by silentdud
Here is what I notice:
The guitar going back and forth in stereo sort of gives me a head ache

I like the harmony of the intruments... are you using distortion or over drive?

i dont hear a melody or such its just a blending of instruments... its very new age/chillout style.

crit for crit:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363169

it gave you a headache

oh well, i like it and so did everyone else . yeah the style is wierd, its not really what i usually play, but it just happened here. funny people mentioned bluesy; im a blues player, but i wasnt really trying to sound blues here, but if thats how it is, tahts how it is

thanks for the feedback, i think i got a crit for everyone so far. more crits are welcome of course
ok, im having a little trouble adding on to this. any suggestions as where to take this next?
dude
this would be sweet, next come in with a half time drum beat, and a lead guitar playing for a few measures, then go distortion rhythm
wow, thats actually what i was thinking. but, as i dont have a drummer or know how to work a drum beat program, its going to be hard... but the distortion breaking in ive been workign on actually. thanks for the advice
man i really like this... it sounds like something you would hear pink floyd or somebody improving at a show

i almost felt like i was at some trippy ass late night bonnaroo show which is a REALLY good thing by the way, haha
Quote by jimtaka
man i really like this... it sounds like something you would hear pink floyd or somebody improving at a show

i almost felt like i was at some trippy ass late night bonnaroo show which is a REALLY good thing by the way, haha

dude, saying that it sounded like a bonnaroo show is by far the best compliment ive ever revieved!
it sounds kinda like the intro to 'little wing' by hendrix, that sort of style. I like it, the lead guitars pretty nice well, some nice licks, again a bit hendrixy.