Okay,

Im currently checking out the Agile Guitars and im being a bit prejudiced because the prices are amazing..The 2500 which I'm in love with is only gonna cost me 450 Canadian which is too good to be true, I've never bought anything online and I would like anyones input on this topic.

How do online purchases work?

Is the 2500 any good? (The Floyd Any Good?)

http://www.rondomusic.net/al2500blkfloydrose.html <---Address

P.s I play Metallica, Trivium and Some Children Of Bodom
Originally Posted by Teleprompters
people taking dumps in my guitar case
the AL-2500 is definitly a great guitar, and the Agile floyds are not as bad as people say they are, they are very nice and can hold its own against most LFRs. Its way better than the Epi LP Standard...

as for the internet thing, you put in your credit card number, and your address and that kind of thing and they ship it to your front door, so, so simple!
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Dude the Agile Tremolo is a Liscensed Floyd Rose.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Quote by ibanez_rocker
the AL-2500 is definitly a great guitar, and the Agile floyds are not as bad as people say they are, they are very nice and can hold its own against most LFRs. Its way better than the Epi LP Standard...

as for the internet thing, you put in your credit card number, and your address and that kind of thing and they ship it to your front door, so, so simple!

its not way better then an epi LP...have you actually played both are or are you just repeating what everyone says...

with that said..the agile is cheaper and just as good as an epi so buy away.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals

its not way better then an epi LP...have you actually played both are or are you just repeating what everyone says...

with that said..the agile is cheaper and just as good as an epi so buy away.

I have played both. I prefer the Agile over the Epiphone by 100%.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Yeah im thinking of ordering an AL myself. Im looking at the AL3000 slim tapered necks. It should complement my Ibanez quite well.
Quote by ibanez_rocker
I have played both. I prefer the Agile over the Epiphone by 100%.

your reason being?...i've played both and i found them to pretty much play the same...you get what you pay for. both come with quality hardware (epi comes with grovers and a tuneomatic) and both have crappy pickups. so if thats what your basing it on ok...but i'd tell anyone to slap real pickups in both guitars if they buy either.
Quote by deg0ey

Gear:

Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
My reason is...I dont like the brighter tone that the slab of alder in the Epi has. The Agile has better pups and its almost 100 dollars cheaper (thats IF you get the ebony LP) it has a good floyd rose, its just better to me, and I enjoy the feel of it over the epiphone, the neck is slimmer and the action that i played on was perfect and things like that. also better quality control
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by ibanez_rocker
My reason is...I dont like the brighter tone that the slab of alder in the Epi has. The Agile has better pups and its almost 100 dollars cheaper (thats IF you get the ebony LP) it has a good floyd rose, its just better to me, and I enjoy the feel of it over the epiphone, the neck is slimmer and the action that i played on was perfect and things like that. also better quality control

the agile isn't solid mahogony either...and the pups suck in both of them.

your right about the neck though...altough epis do come with 60's necks if you order them that way. the grover tuners and tuneomatic bridge are good quality hardware...as good as the floyd rose copy agile uses IMO

also action is a realitve thing...any guitar can be setup anyway...not something you should judge a guitar on.
Quote by deg0ey

Gear:

Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Quote by Manic Subsidul
http://www.rondomusic.net/alspec.html
Read the first line under all of the Agile models.

theres noway thats any kinda good quality mahogony then...wouldn't be possible for them to sell them so cheap.

and not all epis have alder cores. i had a LP standard that was solid mohangony.
Quote by deg0ey

Gear:

Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Read the first line under all of the Agile models.

They are all Agile...I dont know weather you are trying to proove me wrong, or him wrong, but IMO the Agile plays better than the Epiphone, and it IS solid mohogany..sorry i didnt read what it said ANNNND a floyd rose pwns tune o matic bridge any day. dive bombs!
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by ibanez_rocker
They are all Agile...I dont know weather you are trying to proove me wrong, or him wrong, but IMO the Agile plays better than the Epiphone, and it IS solid mohogany..sorry i didnt read what it said ANNNND a floyd rose pwns tune o matic bridge any day. dive bombs!

well considering its not a real floyd rose i doubt its as good as the real thing.

the tuneomatic is a quality bridge.
Quote by deg0ey

Gear:

Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
no dont get my wrong ibanez rocker i was prooving him wrong. And yes i knew they were all Agiles i was just pointing it out to him that they were ALL agiles.
Quote by Manic Subsidul
no dont get my wrong ibanez rocker i was prooving him wrong. And yes i knew they were all Agiles i was just pointing it out to him that they were ALL agiles.

i could care less about either guitar...my guitar owns them both...but i stand corrected about the body.

do'nt see how they can sell them so cheap if they are made of any quality kind of mahogony.

i just don't think the agile PWNS the epi. if you can get an epi for cheap off ebay feel free to buy it...its a good instrument and the agile is not that much better unless you move up to a 3500 model...

i think this is where your going wrong comparing them. you wanta compare the 3500 to any epi when an epi LP only costs 387 dollars now after they cut prices. the al-3500 costs alot more then that.
Quote by deg0ey

Gear:

Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
btw...nowhere on the description of the al-3000 (equivalent in price to an epi LP) does it say anyting about a floyd rose bridge (real or licensed copy)
Quote by deg0ey

Gear:

Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Well im not trying to get into another damn EPI vs AGILE argument im simplying correcting you. If someone whose interested in buying an Agile comes in here and sees your post about them not being mahogony they might stray away from a perfectly good guitar.
Quote by Manic Subsidul
Well im not trying to get into another damn EPI vs AGILE argument im simplying correcting you. If someone whose interested in buying an Agile comes in here and sees your post about them not being mahogony they might stray away from a perfectly good guitar.

epi vs. agile...doesn't matter to me...

i likewise didn't want someone to read this thread and see where the guy said agiles pwn epis and get the wrong idea. both are good guitars for the money especially after epi cut there prices.

personally i think an agile is better bang for the buck...but neither pwns each other...you get what you pay for with both.
Quote by deg0ey

Gear:

Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
The Floyd is a cheap copy. It won't be fantastic, that's for sure. But it can easily be swapped out for a real Floyd.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
wuld that 2500 with the floyd be a good guitar if u were to swap the hardware and the pups or wuld the wood hold it back
and also i hav an ibanez edge trem...wuld i be able to put that into the 2500?
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
FWIW a pic of my own AL-3000. I like it better than the Epi les paul I had a few years back. Better finish and neck for sure.

It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by CustomCustom
^is that finish offered anymore? or did you call to get it

i think it is....if thats the rootbeer finish then it is.
Quote by deg0ey

Gear:

Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
That's the spalted root beer finish.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
wuld that 2500 with the floyd be a good guitar if u were to swap the hardware and the pups or wuld the wood hold it back
and also i hav an ibanez edge trem...wuld i be able to put that into the 2500?

A hardware / electronics upgrade is definately in order for a 2500 mode. I would personally save up for a 3000 or better, but they don't offer those with Floyds.

Quote by Supersonic^
it's a crime they don't ship internationally. A CRIME.

They do, but you have to contact them directly and agree to their conditions.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor