I play in a Classic Rock/Metal/Funk/ Prog band. I have the Boss Metalzone. Its a great pedal and I have no complaints about it. It produces a great metal sound.(hence the name) I also want a pedal that could produce a more classic rock sound.I was thinkg about the Boss DS-1 . My other guitarist has it and triend it and its really good and cheap. I was wondering if there are any other pedals in this price range that are just as good or maybe better.

Second question. I have a Boss EQ GE-7 and Im gonna sell it at my local gc. Its in a really really good condition and I have tho box ans everything. I paid 100 usd. How much could I get for it???
Quote by Border_Patrol
I play in a Classic Rock/Metal/Funk/ Prog band. I have the Boss Metalzone. Its a great pedal and I have no complaints about it. It produces a great metal sound.(hence the name) I also want a pedal that could produce a more classic rock sound.I was thinkg about the Boss DS-1 . My other guitarist has it and triend it and its really good and cheap. I was wondering if there are any other pedals in this price range that are just as good or maybe better.

Second question. I have a Boss EQ GE-7 and Im gonna sell it at my local gc. Its in a really really good condition and I have tho box ans everything. I paid 100 usd. How much could I get for it???

The DS-1 RULES.

and youll only get 20-35$ for the EQ if you paid 100$ for it.
ebay it starting at $50 and you most likely sell it for $70 or more.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
yeah dude ebay is a better way to go. music shops rip people off...

I gave a guy 60 bucks for a double kick pedal and we're selling it for like 250$ at work lol
check out the boss blues driver too
ma gear

"it's too hard man, don't even try"
-jason becker

"get those flabby fingers in shape"
-rusty cooley