My Digitech DF-7 distortion factory pedal has somethin wrong with it. I plug the pedal in turn it on and the lights on and it makes no noise at all. Idk if its a dead battery cause if it was the light would be off. What is wrong with it? Or what should i do? Thanks for any help.
Um make sure your input (your guitar) is in the Input hole and your amp is in the output hole. It took me 2 hours to figure that one out one time :P
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
manthtscrazy everythings plugged in fine the cables are fine too
kurdtkobaign Ya im gonna take it to the store and ask them about it soon and if its because of an adapter i'll buy that.
maybe a cable shorted out. try wiggling the cables around and try swappin out a cable.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by JesseIbanez
Um make sure your input (your guitar) is in the Input hole and your amp is in the output hole. It took me 2 hours to figure that one out one time :P

thats wht i thought happend but i think you should deffentaly take it somewhere
im hopin to take it to the music place tomorrow its not the cable i though that right away but its not i tried them both directly into the amp and they worked fine.
Well don't take it apart cause that will void your warranty but I'm think maybe a loose connection in the input or output jack
Take it apart, and look for broken solder joints.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
ive had this happen to many a digitech pedal take it to the place of purchase theyll take the pedal give you a new one and send the old one back