What do you guys think is better in general, a Paul Reed Smith or a Squier? I'd probably go with a Squier because the frets don't buzz, it has a much richer tone because of the particle board body and they just look cooler in general. I'm sure you're all going to say Squier too because they're just so popular among celebrity guitarists...
Member of the Natalie Portman club.

Quote by Jaimz
Yeh you might wanna check that out, finger impregnations are pretty common nowadays.
Quote by RTB_Chris
I've been playing for over 15 years, and all of my main guitars are Squiers.
So you'd get one over a PRS?

Quote by Jaimz
Yeh you might wanna check that out, finger impregnations are pretty common nowadays.
Quote by RTB_Chris
You're comparing it against the USA made PRS guitars, right? Because if so, you're absolutely correct. I don't know, though, those PRS in the $400-500 range give Squiers a run for their money. Squier, though, has to be the most perfect guitar line ever conceived.

If you believe any of the above, I have a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in purchasing...
Hi, I'm Peter
Well I mean Squiers are a little pricier, sure but they're totally worth the money compared to PRSs...

Quote by Jaimz
Quote by RTB_Chris
lol thx thred starter!! now my friendz at getar center cant make fun of me cuz i use da squier!

But seriously.
well Squier has more letters then PRS so Squier is obviously better, what kind of a silly question is that?
dont Listen to my friends band at: -www.sweetnightmare.com
-www.myspace.com/sweetnightmare1
-www.purevolume.com/sweetnightmare
This whole thread is pointless, we all know that the top choice among all guitars are the First Act ones. I mean, come on poeple!
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Just know, that everyone who posted in this thread should be warned.

But I'm too lazy. So I'll just warn the thread starter.