This sweet looking amp appears to have been discontinued, and I might be able to get one real cheap (under 400 Canadian) and unused . It seems like a great deal, so is there anything bad, annoying or quirky about the amp I should know before hand?
I play mainly death metal and a lot of jazzy clean stuff, if you must know.

Ohhh, and any suggestions as far as matching cabs goes?
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
I'm willing to give head to the first person to post a decent reply. I have a very small window of opportunity as far as this deal is concerned.
i want head!!!

laneys are great man
as long as the amp inperticular has no flaws go for it
and its tube
i dont remember a gh150c. im guessing its solida state..solidstate laneys arent that bad..but tube laneys =
i already have one and really want another ....two
lol
Ah, nope. It doesn't appear to be a tube apm. Damn.
again, its still a decent amp..but it wont sound as godo as tube...try a tube laney
i am basically ug's laney man, and thats the olny one i havent tried yet
Reading the HC reviews for the model that closest to it, it seems the onboard distortion ain't too great. And that just won't do. Solidstate with mediocre distortion = not what I'm looking for. Time to start saving for a VH100R, I guess
I have had both the aor50 & the gh150c Laney amps. when ever you have the choice of a tube amp over a solid state amp always choose the Tube for raw power & Gain. The way i look at it ! experience proves all. tube for the Pro & solid state for the novice or beginner or if you just don't have the money for a tube amp. The late 80's Laney Aor50 watt class A wired is one bad ass amp. You can turn the Volume on 2 and it would drown out the Gh150 turned to 10. I use gh150c for a practice amp it has a good sound for what it is...............