what was it? did you like it or no? pay? mine was working at my dad's welding shop cleaning stuff up.....wasn't bad but boring nonetheless.....6.50$ an hour
Gas station. Started when i was 14, ended this year (im 15). Got payed $33 a day, non taxed. It was every saturday 4-10pm. It was okay, i stole ALOT from there. Atleast $500 worth in lottery tickets, jones soda, cigarettes, ect.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Day Care center. It was pretty cool.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Parent's restaurant, I was a cook. Goddamn that waiters so fckn lazy. He's a ho.
No job yet. I'm only 15.

Can't work very many places at 15. And there is no way I'm working at a fast food restaraunt, or for minimum wage.
Still haven't gotten a job yet, and I'm almost 17

My mom won't LET me get a job!
i started off at a grocery store as a bag boy but now i work at a golf course (im 15)
"We could only wonder what he would have accomplished is his life hadn't ended so early"

----Randy Rhoads----
working at a printing shop where they print catalouges. I get payed 15.75 an hour on day shift and 16 on nigt for 12 hour shifts. I only do it on weekends though cuz im still in school. I love it cuz on saturday night and sunday day its overtime The work is mind numbingly boring but the enviroment is cool and the presses are amazing. Also they people there are rad and buy me beer.
I work with my grandfather during the summer delivering oil. Basically, the routine is:
Sit in the truck laughing with my grandfather while listening to music on the radio
Get out of the truck, carry large hose to wherever oil tank is
Wait for a whistle, put hose away
Wait as my grandfather talks to his beloved customers whether it's a blizzard or the hottest day of the summer
Repeat

It's a chill job.
The times they are a changin'.....
I'm still at my first job, but I've come pretty far from where I was. I work at Longs, where I started as a random lackey. Now I work in the photo department, and apparently am one of the most trusted/valuable workers there (according to the managers anyways). I started making $7.25/hour, now I'm up to $7.75/hour, and if I'm really lucky and things go the way they are now, I may be up for a promotion sometime in the near future.
Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
My first job was the worst I will ever have. I was a telemarketter. I didn't even sell things, it was for donations for organizations that didn't get more than 10% of the cash I collected, and in turn the donor got a sticker.

25 hours per week minimum, plus school... the worst year and a half of my life.

The money was great though. $9 per hour (minimum wage here is $5.25) for someone in high school is pretty damn good.
Tutored this kid english. 200 NT per hour, or around 7 bucks an hour USD.

Utter ****. The mother was a complete control freak and watched every ****ing session.
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
I was a paperboy. I started when I was 12. It was once a week, and it paid $80 a month. It wasn't much, but it was a great learning experience.

Plus, during the summer they had sales contests with increased commissions. I won them.

My very first year they even had a grand prize; a $400 mountain bike with all the trimmings. That was sweet.
Last edited by Rox0r713 at May 22, 2006,
I worked in a recording studio in birmingham for a while fixing equipment, setting up rooms, and testing equipment.
My very first job was when i was 13. Paper boy, paid £10 a week, and it was proper shitty. I got the worst part of my neighborhood, druggies, assaults, and worst of all.... massive massive dogs.

Im 18 now, and im working for royal mail, and Im in charge of the UKs un-readable mail. Tis the best job ive had. £8.40 an hour now, 6am - 11am/2pm, tuesday - saturday, and i get 6 weeks paid holiday, and a pension ,
EDIT: also, we dont have to wear uniforms, we can listen to the radio / mp3 player all day, we get discounted food, breaks every hour and one day a month, we get a raffle and free pink buns and donuts!
Been away, am back
Last edited by Logz at May 22, 2006,
Well, my parents want me to start working at Ralph's to get used to having a job, but I want to wait till summer, because right now I'm way too busy to be juggling work in addition to school and music.
Quote by llama_guitarist
what was it? did you like it or no? pay?

Blowjob.

Yeah tasted good.

$5.
Sweeping the floor at an autoshop I got $2.00 an hour. I quickly quit that and became a roadie in the late 70's for April Wine, earned much more and had much more fun doing that I'll tell ya.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
speaking of jobs which places would let a fourteen yr old work there
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Quote by guitar guy 6006
speaking of jobs which places would let a fourteen yr old work there

I suggest working at your parents workplaces sorting papers and cleaning. I employed my eldest daughter that way until she was about 15 or 16.

Quote by Kartman

^ Fast food, really is the best bet.

I'd done alot of odd jobs and work for my dad since I was 8 until 12. Then once I turned 13 I started working at Taco Bell. That was my first real job and it was sweet. My manager was such a pot head we'd just play cards and chill the whole time. Our location was usually pretty dead.
Arby's, I hated it and I got like $6.05 when I left.

My job now is much better. I don't get paid much more and my shifts currently suck(supposed to be fixed) but I love what I do. I just hang out in the nursery and play with little kids. I play catch and basketball and sometimes barbies or dinosaurs... it's so much fun.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Quote by Bassman86
Arby's, I hated it and I got like $6.05 when I left.

My job now is much better. I don't get paid much more and my shifts currently suck(supposed to be fixed) but I love what I do. I just hang out in the nursery and play with little kids. I play catch and basketball and sometimes barbies or dinosaurs... it's so much fun.

Sounds kinda child-rape bit to me.

Quote by Kartman

Last edited by Sloopy at Jan 28, 2007,
Quote by Leonheart
Blowjob.

Yeah tasted good.

$5.

mine was a hand job. I later moved up to the blow job. recieving end, of course. unlike yours.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sloopy
Sounds kinda child-rape bit to me.
See, that's what I hate. Just because I'm a guy and I like kids, I'm seen as creepy and "I must want to molest these kids." It's not that at all. So many guys have ****ed it up for the rest of us and it pisses me off. We have fun and they leave after their parents work out. Nothing more.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Golf Course Maintenance.

Collected Balls off the driving range, cut the grass, trimmed trees, weedwacked. Worked for my Dad who was the head guy on the course, so that was cool. Of course it was seasonal so I only worked Spring-Fall and got Winter's off, did that from 12-14. $8 an hour, got to work in the blistering heat with my shirt off so I got an amazing tan.

I should move back in with my Dad, that job was great.
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
Quote by yawn
Still haven't gotten a job yet, and I'm almost 17

My mom won't LET me get a job!

Does she still breast feed you?
Paper route for the Toronto Sun, quit that shit after a bit, my first real job was door to door work for Weedman Lawncare, got paid $9 an hour to get stoned and drunk and go door to door asking for lawncare estimates, easiet job I've ever had.... to bad I got fired for not showing up for enough work, oh well...
on school holidays i work at a biscuit factory. the work sucks so bad but i get paid pretty well, $13.50 australian dollars an hour, most of my friends are getting around $10. it's 8 hours a day which is good for making a lot of money quickly but its tiring stuff. stacking boxes of biscuits all day. it has inspired me to do as much schooling as i can to put off full time work.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
my 1st job was door to door sales of TalkTalk landlines. 100% comission but i averaged about £10/hour. not bad for 1st job. back in the day