I need some advice on these two amps, im at the point where i have enough to buy either but im curious as to if poeple think its worth spending a bit more on the 65 twin reverb than the deluxe. This also comes at a time where i need some other equipment so extra money would be handy haha.
I personally haven't had much experience with the '65 twin (only played 2 of them) but I do have the pleasure, nay, the hononur of owning a '65 deluxe reverb!

From what I hear, the twin is a far more powerful amp, its that famous "fender twin clean" with lots of headroom. I haven't had a chance to crank one (partly because they are 100 watt amps), however I hear it is very hard to get a twin to overdrive.

I guess the question is, what do you want from the amp? If you want crystal clear cleans with plenty of headroom then i guess the twin. If you want a perfect club amp with amazing cleans but also a beautiful overdrive then go for the Deluxe. As I said, I have a deluxe and absolutely love it. 22 watts tube is all the power I need - the clean is exceptional and i fatten up the OD with a tubescreamer.

Its the perfect amp for me.

Does that help?
Guitars
"Dakota" - Fender Splatter Strat
"Jacqueline" - Maton CW80
oh, didn't read your last post haha, what's the vox like anyway? I was considering getting one..
Guitars
"Dakota" - Fender Splatter Strat
"Jacqueline" - Maton CW80