One piece Brazilian Mahogany body (200+ year old tree), Flame blackwood veneer top, flame maple neck, Macassar ebony f/board, JB7 S/duncan, Original Floyd Rose 7

Regards,
Perry Ormsby

Pevious builds:
HERE!
Ultra thin nitro finish.....

yeah yeah... i should have put the locking nuts on tight so they didnt move and look funny :P

Regards,
Perry Ormsby

Pevious builds:
HERE!
I wish I worked with you... Would love to make guitars for a living.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
I wanna become a luthier now, Perry, seriously, you gotta advertise more man. Someday ormsby might even be as big or bigger than PRS. But great job
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
thats just awesome.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
hey perry is this guitar still up for renting and i presume your not gonna sell it
Last edited by azn_guitarist25 at May 22, 2006,
i do want to sell it, but i dont also. It IS an advert of the tone and quality guys can expect, so its nice to have around as a workshop kinda sample guitar. HOWEVER, the money could go towards a few other guitars i have planned...

Its been used for two albums so far since Feb. Ive got a couple more bands that have asked to borrow it, but i havent given them a definate yes yet.

Id definately sell it to an existing client. If someone wanted to buy it who DOESNT have one of my guitars already, or one on order, id have to consider it. I guess mainly because i want people to really really want my guitars, not just walk in off the street and buy one already made up. Its not really fair for the guys who have waited in a queue... know what i mean?

Regards,
Perry Ormsby

Pevious builds:
HERE!
Quote by namman05
I wanna become a luthier now, Perry, seriously, you gotta advertise more man. Someday ormsby might even be as big or bigger than PRS. But great job

Buy Aust Guitar magazine.

I dont want to be PRS. Id hate to make the same things over and over and over again. Its more fun doing full customs. I can choose what i want to make, when i want, which NEVER gets boring. If i dont like an idea for a guitar, i just dont build it. If i do like the idea, i run with it. EG: The camo guitar. The dude just wanted a winter camo, i went silly with all the extras like aging, bolted steel look, and the bomb electronics cavity. I reckon thats what makes that guitar what it is... all the attention to detail. Otherwise its just another guitar, right?

Regards,
Perry Ormsby

Pevious builds:
HERE!
Where did you find a 7-string floyd rose?
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
It definatley looks like he customized the Floyd Rose.
Last edited by LJTPerry at May 22, 2006,
Quote by ormsby guitars
I reckon thats what makes that guitar what it is... all the attention to detail. Otherwise its just another guitar, right?

i like your thinking.

and your guitars
Quote by Teleprompters
man, this is nice, the fretboards grain looks awesome, nice finish too

Fretboard is Macassar Ebony, finish is nitro

Regards,
Perry Ormsby

Pevious builds:
HERE!
i like the 3rd pic. when i first saw it i was like 'holy **** the fretboard is bent' but then when i saw it the second time im like oh its just like that.