Hay i was looking for a good solo for an sorta good player
I listen to metallica, ac dc, guns n roses, van halen, steve vai, joe stariani.
I started to do some good solos but i just wanna no some good solos..
thanks!
technical difficulties by racer x
one by metallica
comboys from hell by pantera
november rain by guns and roses
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
SKin O My Teeth Megadeth
Mr Crowley, Crazy Train Ozzy Osbourne
Widow Mars Volta
Cemetary Gates Pantera
Paradise City Sweet Child O Mine Guns And Roses
Blue Sky Allman Brothers
Many More but Theres a few
Depends wot u mean by "good", one's a great show solo, a lot of van halen are good solos.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
The outro on Nightrain is cool.
and the one in Sweet Child O'mine of course! But you've probably tried that one...
Anyway, try it again!
Well, if we're going with Pantera, don't forget the 'Cemetary Gates' solo and the 'The Sleep' solo.

Also, 'Glasgow Kiss' by John Petrucci has a kickass solo. As does 'Of Sins and Shadows' by Symphony X
eruption by van halen
hanger 18 by megadeth
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Ozzy - Mama Im Coming Home, it has alot of feeling in it like on the first high bend gets you doin those dimebag ****faces and **** check it out its pretty goddamn simple too
What kinda solos do you enjoy though, fast technical ones or just ones with feeling?
anyway, the 'nothing else matters' metallica (duh) solo is f****n perfect n children of bodom are just crazy ( e.g. 'silent night bodom night').
But if you want amazing, check out Zack Wylde. Black Label Society 'bleed for me', 'stillborn', cos him 'n' Dimebag jammed a lot, so theyre kinda similar.

Alas, we have Opeth. one of the most amazing bands on the planet (if not THE most), songs like 'Face of Melinda' 'Benighted' 'The Grand Conjuration' 'Harlequin Forest'. The songs themselves are amazing and the solos are even better.
Hope you learn from these people.
just get appetite for destruction and learn every solo on the CD...every solo on there is fun to play.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals