Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12
MicroCube!
Marshall 1960A 4 x 12
what advice do you need?

stay calm, dont be nervous, play like its a pratice, but better, energetic, dont play good then bad etc... just remain calm,
Don't play too loud! I can't stress that enough. Sound check your PA first and get it as loud as it'll go without it distorting (this'll damage it in the long run if you do, and it'll sound ****), then sound check everything relative to the PA
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I'd Like to know where to put the PA reletive to the drummer and guitar amps etc. we don't have moniters so do we aim one pa speake back at us and one to the crowd etc? How far do we stand away from the amps. I don't need much advice on playing just setting it up you know?
My Gear:
Jackson RR3 + Bill Lawrence L500XL

Sennheiser EW500 Wireless
T-bone EWS wireless
IbanezTS9
MXR 6Band EQ
Ibanez WD7
Decimator

Peavey VK100
Epiphone ValveJunior
Kustom Quad100DFX 2x12
MicroCube!
Marshall 1960A 4 x 12
How big is the venue? if its just a small pub/bar gig, u probably just have all the speakers facing the crowd, and slight on an angle towards the drummer. But i need more info on the venue to help you on this.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
Ask the venue for advice when you get there.
Quote by les_kris
Corwinoid is God
I'm not even God-like... I've officially usurped the Almighty's throne.
Click here to worship me.

Member #3 of the Corwinoid Fan Club
I'm the other guitarist in the band so I'll just update you guys.The Venue is a School canteen. It's the lead singers final year in the school so he's doing this. We're getting no help from anyone other than being allowed to do it so we need all the advice about setting stuff up etc. The place is small, I think about 15m X 40m but it will probably be packed with people (hopefully).
Quote by Tarzan_man
I'm the other guitarist in the band so I'll just update you guys.The Venue is a School canteen. It's the lead singers final year in the school so he's doing this. We're getting no help from anyone other than being allowed to do it so we need all the advice about setting stuff up etc. The place is small, I think about 15m X 40m but it will probably be packed with people (hopefully).

edit: nevermind lol :S
i guess just put them anywhere really, if its quite a small venue i dont think it matters much.
i need to get a better signature.
yer dont get nervas. do panic like a monkey and play a wronge chord. also if you are playing a solo and you do something wrong in a certain lick when you play the lick again play the wrong note so it sounds like you were meant to hit the note