No. There has to be a specific brdge type that rests in a cavity on the back, where the brige can move forward and back. A fixed bridge is... well it's in the name, its fixed onto the body.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1
London City Spitfire II (Modded)
Squire Tele Custom (Modded)

Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
321mh has a fixed bridge if you were to put a tremolo such as a floyd rose you would have to route out would to have it floating or you could get it sitting against the body
everything that doesnt have a floyd rose on it and has a fix bridge instead. It will be impossible. Well not really unless you rip the bridge out with rage and anger, and start sawing off the back to build in a floyd rose.....
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
No I dont think you guys are understanding. he's talking about a little "whammy" bar thing that comes with fixed (yet slightly floating) bridges. It is the same as a Floyd's tremelo arm.

Well thats what I thinks he's asking. In which case yes, he can use it on a Ibanez MH321, well most probably unless he bridge has been fixed totally to the body. Most cheap guitars without Floyds come with this.
yeah i think thats what the threadstarter thought.^

he wants to know if u can add an "arm" or whammy bar, to any bridge.

and like said, when u buy the guitar, u either have a moving bridge (that uses a bar), or a fixed one (that stays still).
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Elven_King
No I dont think you guys are understanding. he's talking about a little "whammy" bar thing that comes with fixed (yet slightly floating) bridges. It is the same as a Floyd's tremelo arm.

Why the hell would you have an arm on a fixed bridge? It's not like you can move it anyway.
yeah, and i think, elven thinks a strat trem is fixed compared to a floyd.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i wanted to know this too...is there any way to get a trem arm on a LP bridge (fixed stop bar) with out having to re route and stuff?
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
You could get a LesTrem.

Or... A non-recessed FR? Or am I wrong on that?

Or a Bigsby... But those can be more trouble than they're worth.