This may be a stupid question but is there anything i can do to add any sort of tremolo to a guitar (dean z79) with a tune o matic bridge without any major surgery to the guitar, thanks.
Bigsby perhaps? Wouldn't work for Vai-like divebombs, but will do for gentle tremolo work. + you don't need to route a cavity on the back.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1
London City Spitfire II (Modded)
Squire Tele Custom (Modded)

Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
Dunlop Crybaby Classic